
Here's our future Missionary. A friend gave us this cute undershirt for Spencer. For those of you who don't know, our little Spencer isn't so little. At his recent check-up he weighed in at 19lbs 8ozs. He was 8 months and one week old. He is in the 90th percentile for his age. Un-like his older brother Avery who is in the 25th percentile (his little brother will just be taller than him). We are just feeding him like we did our other children.

Our ward (church) had a fall activity. It was a FairyTale Carnival.
Isaac came as a Bear (He was Pa Pa Bear from "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"), Avery was a Lion (from "The Wizard of OZ"), Jarom was a Pirate (from "Peter Pan") and last but not least, Colorado was a Rabbit (from "Alice and Wonderland"). Mommy made all their costumes (except for Jarom's and Avery's Lion's hat).


Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your long hair. One of the games at the carnival was a key toss into Rapunzel's tower. I'm not Rapunzel though, Colorado informed me that my hair wasn't long enough. I told her I would be "The Princess and the Pea". I found my costume at second hand store, Jason picked up the wig for me and I made the hat. Spencer wasn't too sure about the wig and the first few times I wore it he cried.

Spencer can sit all by himself now. He still needs to be watched so he doesn't loose his balance and fall over.

For those of you (like my husband) that thought it was impossible, here is the proof. Our popcorn didn't grow to normal size (most likely due to where we planted it in a not too sunny spot), but it did grow a little. We will try again next year and hopefully have more success.
No comments:
Post a Comment