
Avery had a birthday party on Saturday. Shhhhh! Okay his birthday isn't until July 28th, but come July all his friends from his primary class are on vacation. Colorado's birthday is July 30th , and this year we are planning to go to Magic Mountain Water Park (1 hour from our home). Here is Avery with his Pinata. I'm proud to say I made it. After 6 children I finally broke down and made one. We also had a coupon for the Bulk Barn, so we got $3.00 off all the candy we bought.

Before we got started the kids jumped on the trampoline.


To get the party started we played "Musical Chairs". I forgot to take pictures though. Jason then led the kids in a game of "Simon Says". You could tell they hadn't played it much. We had to do about 3 practice runs.

Slowly the kids were eliminated.

Next we played "Birthday Bingo"

Samuel hung out in his exersaucer.

More "Birthday Bingo".

Next we made a craft. We decorated door hangers.

Then we smashed the pinata.

Candy!!!

Avery blew out his birthday icecream cones. This year I did something different. You take the cupcake batter and cook it in the iceream cones. You then decorate the tops .
Avery had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment