

I caught up to Jason and turned 39 this year. On my birthday (Oct 28th) Jason took me out for supper and Jarom graciously babysat. The next day Jason surprised everyone by bringing home a Hallowe'en cake for me (we didn't have one on my birthday, we were busy with home painting). So the next day I was all decked out in my paint clothes again when the cake was brought out.

Avery came home from Kindergarten and brought a pumpkin he had painted and a head- band he had made. He was so proud, so I told him I'd take a picture.

The kids were not allowed to wear Hallowe'en costumes that day (for their class party), but they had a silly hat day. Here 's Avery in his silly hat. It had a button on the side that you could press and the hat would make meowing noises.

For Hallowe'en we went to Fredericton to trick or treat. As luck would have it, it was our Stake's turn to have Stake Conference on the weekend of Hallowe'en. Our Stake President informed us that it was Elder Nelson's decision. Some Stake in the world had to have it on this weekend and we got it. The Stake meetings ended early on the Saturday so everyone could go"Trunk or Treating" in the parking lot. After that they played games in the gym of the Stake Center. Colorado dressed up as a "Pirate" but we have no photos. She went to a friends home and went candy collecting with them. Jarom was a "Spy", Isaac a "Ninja" (but more karate looking), Avery a "Bear"(if you remember this costume has been recycled 2 times before), Spencer a "Giraffe" and Samuel a "Lady Bug".
We were told no cross dressing. Samuel just looked so cute, we couldn't resist (I realize the pants don't go but he didn't seem to mind).
No comments:
Post a Comment