Sunday, 20 December 2009

Avery's Christmas Concert

Avery's Christmas concert. Have you ever read the books, "Where is Waldo" and "I Spy a Nephite"? This one is "Where is Avery the Russellite?" If you can find him, then you get a big thumbs up. Here is a clue, he is smack dab in the middle and wearing a pink tie (we were rushed and grabbed the pink one).
For these songs they are wearing reindeer antlers.

For the closing songs all the kindergarten classes sang and changed their hats to gingerbread- men.

They all sang, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and then "We Fish You a Merry Chris- Moose". It was so cute.
I took a single shot of Avery outside his class. We were allowed to go and get the children from their class and they could go home early.



Here is a video I took of one of the songs Avery's class sang. Once again I ask, "Where is Avery the Russellite?" He is in the second row back,behind the boy in the white shirt. Sorry, Samuel was fussy (you can hear him a bit), and Katherine (another LDS family sitting infront of us) poked her head infront of the camera.
Jason went to Isaac's Christmas Concert and I went to Avery's because they were back to back. I was easier that way so the younger boys wouldn't have to sit through two concerts. Jason didn't get any photos of Isaac's (I had the camera with me) but I hear it was fun to see.

No comments: