Friday, 18 February 2011

More of That and This

We sure do have wonderful older children that help take care of their younger siblings (we have some awesome younger ones too). What a blessing they all are! Colorado snatched up Samuel and disappeared with him while she went to do her piano practise.

Colorado had set up Samuel with some letters for him to work on while she did her piano. He was doing really good at putting the letters in the right spots.


I asked Jarom to quiz Avery on his words for school with the flash cards we made up. He is always so willing to help out (he's just like his Dad). I'm sure going to miss him when he leaves for College/Universtiy and a mission. I know everyone is going to miss Colorado's baked goods when she leaves home and all the books she reads to everyone.



Isaac came in the house with this HUGE icicle.

Jarom informed me that he originally found it and that he should of been the one holding it while I took his picture. I told him I would take his picture and he was happy with that.

Isaac ran back outside and came back in with his axe icicle.


Once again Jarom informed me that he found that one too. Hence the 2 pictures of Jarom.

3 comments:

Sarah Q said...

Where'd you get that letter puzzle, Sophie would love that! Your kids are growing up way too fast, by the way. You have teenagers!

New Brunswick Russells said...

At "Toys R Us". It is by a company called "Melissa and Doug". We've got a few other of their items as well. A wonderful responsibility chart (chore chart - all the kids have assignments for each day, like set the table and so forth)and a wooden/magnet doll we got for Spencer. It's like a paper doll but made out of wood and the clothes magnet onto him. There was a girl doll as well. Hope you can find it where you are. If not let me know and we'll see about shipping one to you. Is Mom coming to your place when the new baby is born?

Sarah Q said...

Oh, I know Melissa & Doug, we have a lot of their puzzles, but I haven't seen that letter one yet!

Yep, mom is planning on coming for the new baby in May. Hopefully this baby'll come early like Sophie did!