Sunday, 10 April 2011

Pretty In Pink


Here is our beautiful Colorado in her new spring dress. No I didn't make this one. We bought it at Sears. I wish money grew on trees. We would of gotten more dresses. She tried on quite a few. We would of gladly gotten 2-3 more. It was originally $45 and we got it for $38 on sale. It is so hard to find a modest dress these days. All the dresses had no sleeves just thin straps. Only a few came with sweaters. This one has straps underneath the sweater, but Colorado knows to dress modestly. We also got a free "Jersey Milk" chocolate bar. When ringing in our dress at the sales counter, there was a sign that said "If I don't ask you if you are buying your purchase on your Sears card, you get this chocolate bar for free". Oops! The lady forgot, so we got a free chocolate bar. Yum! Yum!

No comments: