Sunday, 2 June 2013

May Memories

 Samuel had his friend Megan come over for a bit while Megan's Mom helped a friend clean her home and get it ready to sell.  They had a tea party.  Charlotte came a little later and I forgot to take a photo with her in it.  They were all so cute sitting there enjoying their tea party.  It was embarrassing for me to see Samuel start making pretend farting noises beside the girls.  I'm working on my boys manners, so some day they don't shock some girl on a future date.


 I came across these notes that Spencer had left in the upstairs bathroom.  I must say I'm quite proud of his spelling even if he only is in Kindergarten.  This note says "Cheese".

 This note was on the door and says, "Spencer made it 10x cool.  He had moved all the toothbrushes and toothpaste to the small table infront of the window (a table I have a few house plants on).

 Spencer came home with this picture and hid it behind his back when he first came in.  He said something like, "I drew a picture at school but I think I drew something that is not appropriate."  I really got worried then and had a few thoughts run through my head.  He then showed me his picture and said, "I drew a dragon shooting fire on this man."  I then told him that maybe the fire could be a slime fire and he could be getting a bad guy.  He then responded with, "No Mom I know, the fire is healing the man."  

 Jason turns 43.  We celebrated with Jason's fav of angel food cake and strawberries on top.



 Colorado has joined Pintrest and got some really cool crafty ideas to do with the boys.  They did Ziploc bag painting on the back deck.



 I tried to sneak up on Samuel and Spencer but they saw me.  They were swinging on the swing and having having a blast!  Both were giggling away and I had to take some shots.





 Our second year of square foot gardening.  Hoping for lots of produce this year.


My flower garden in the front yard.  I wish I was a millionaire, I'd buy tons of flowers to plant.  I love all the beautiful flowers in the summer!

No comments: