Samuel our youngest, turned 2 on Saturday. We had a little family birthday party. What kind of cake is that you ask? Well it's a rainbow chip flavour under all that icing. And the bright icing all over the cake, is the left-over icing from Isaac's birthday party. Are we cheap? Yes. We would of had all this left-over icing with no cake to eat it on. 2 cakes in one week was plenty for us. So Samuel got all the nice bright colours on his cake. He didn't seem to mind. Yes I know there are 3 candles on the cake. As I told the kids the 3rd one is a star. I wanted to put that candle on too.


For a gift from everyone in the family (also from both Grandma's and Grandpa's) we gave Samuel the Fisher Price Garage. Spencer's head is cut off in this shot. He had fun playing with Samuel's new gift also.



No comments:
Post a Comment