Sunday, 31 October 2010

BJ Turned 40!

On the Morning of October 28, 2010, BJ came downstairs to get the kids ready for seminary and school. Little did she know that we were waiting with a SURPRISE "Happy Birthday!"

It's amazing how fast 40 year olds are in the morning when you have a camera ready to take their picture...

Eventually, she gave in and we took a photo. We gave her a new kettle for her hot chocolate, some flowers and a carrot birthday cake (we ate it later that day). We also gave her a picture frame that will hold many pictures. We will post a picture of that later.





Happy Birthday Mom!


That evening, the older kids babysat as Dad took mom out for Dinner at a nice Bistro. We all had a great time!

2 comments:

canadacole said...

Happy Birthday BJ! So nice of everyone to surprise you!

I bought that same kettle for myself for Christmas last year. I love it except that it doesn't whistle! I have had to reboil my water many a time because I walk away and forget about it. :)

Sarah Q said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BJ!
I'd just like to point out that you have more boxes of cereal on the kitchen table than you do number of children. Funny.