I found these wooden turkeys left over from a birthday party of Isaac's. I let Samuel and Spencer paint them up. What fun they had!


Here's Isaac's pilgram and Avery's turkey on the left (painted 1-2 years earlier). We've hung them in the kitchen to go with our fall decorations.
Have you ever read the books "Where's Waldo?" My next question is, "Where are the deer in this photo?" We had 3 on our property yesterday. I took some shots from inside the house, but they didn't turn out. I got this one off the back porch as they were leaving. I was surprised to see them because I thought the neighbour dog doing her thing on the lawn scared them away and my boys doing their thing by the garden (yes you heard me right). We can't afford a fence so that's the next best thing (they are only allowed to take a leak at night, so no one sees them).Speaking of deer. I hit my first one last night taking Colorado and Jarom to piano lessons. It came out of no where from the left side of the road. I thought we were going to die. Seriously, I really did. We hit it hard. It flew to the left side of the car and thrashed about before it finally stopped moving. It broke the front left signal light. I was so freaked out, that we drove to the next home and I told the man there what had happened. I said we were on our way to piano and could he take care of the situation so no one else got in an accident. Also, I wasn't about to touch the poor thing. What a nice man, he said he would and we went on our way. Coming home we didn't see it. If it did die, I hope it died fast without any suffering.


No comments:
Post a Comment