Okay so we had a lot of things happen during March Break. First off Grandma Cambridge (BJ's Mom) came for a visit. Grandpa Cambridge stayed at home and took care of the homestead. I wasn't sure what order the below pictures went in (I uploaded Grandma's photos and they uploaded to our computer mixed up) so I just did them randomly. Colorado took some shots of herself with Grandma's camera to surprise her. You'll see her 3 more times with her cute poses.
Grandma's birthday was the week before she came, so we made up some silly feet cupcakes so we could sing her "Happy Birthday". Plus we love all the candy you get to put on top! The younger kids where so excited. Avery was in his pj's because it was pajama day at school.
We put Grandma to work, to earn her keep while she was here. It was hard labour to build up some muscles. She wore her snow boots.Jason and Jarom, a day or two later were going to be traveling to Ontario. Jason's parents are moving to smaller place to live so they were going to help them clean out their basement and organize their belongings. Jason's brother Adam, and his son Dallin came from Arizona to help. His sister Sarah, her husband Cory and their 2 year old daughter Sophie came from North Carolina to help out too. Lots of Aunts and Uncles, Family and Friends helped out as well.
So o o o o o o o o . . . . . . . to make a long story short my Mom and I were organizing our basement so we had room to put the items that Jason and Jarom would be bringing back from Jason's parents place in Ontario. Lots of food storage.
Grandma and I used Jason's saw. Okay Grandma used it. I prefer my sewing machine, wheat grinder, or oven, but not the saw.
We looked scary. Okay, I looked scary. Jason watched the kiddos upstairs. I know I'm always wearing my snowflake sweater, but it's my favourite one and most comfortable.
We made a wall for the kindling so we could move it to a new spot in the basement. Colorado took all the shots for us.
The kids made "Jill". Jack's wife. Isaac had already gone in when Grandma told him to quickly go outside for the shot. He threw on his Dad's shoes. Isaac was to be born somewhere in the south. He is always wearing shorts in the house and it is freezing cold outside.
Our oldest, packing up his room before he left for Ontario. He didn't want his younger brothers getting into his things.


















On the Saturday before Grandma went home, Mommy (BJ) had to go to a funeral. A sister I went to Young Women's camp last year, lost her wonderful husband in a car accident. While I was at the funeral for most of the day (it was in a different city) Grandma painted pictures with the kids. They all did a splendid job. We have some artists in the family.


While Grandma was here we also went to the library. My kids love a trip to the library. They really enjoy reading books and having them read to them. We also drooled at all the pets in the pet store.Grandma went home the Monday after March Break. She arrived home safely and I'm sure Grandpa was glad to see her. Life as a "Bachelor" wasn't too fun. Dad and Jarom made it home safe and sound and had a wonderful visit with his side of the family. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Russell for all the food storage and other items you sent. Thank you to Uncle David for getting Jason and Jarom at the airport. Thank you to everyone (Aunts and Uncles, Family, Friends and Missionaries) who also helped out.
To see some pictures of Jason's trip, go to his sister's and brother's blog sites. The links are located on the "family link sites" at the top of the page on our blog.


















No comments:
Post a Comment